Summer is just around the corner, and maybe you're already planning your vacation. If you're like most parents pets, perhaps, difficult to imagine a trip on vacation without your pet. So, do not think for a minute to think. In such quantities Pets easy to plan a trip that includes your pet. In the end, your pet & # 39 with a part of the family & # 39; and and deserves a vacation too.
If you plan to relax on the beach or in the adventure trip in the mountains of North Carolina offers a wide range of experiences for you and your furry friend. Many of the animals provides all the amenities that you would expect when you are away from home, but they also offer special amenities for your pet. Despite the fact that in North Carolina there are many options accommodation with pets, below are just a small selection selection animals of this beautiful state.
- Barkwells Rest on holiday – Located in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountain in the river Mills in Barkwells have seven cottages rental cottage for pets for more than eight acres of fenced meadows. You and your dog can play in the meadows or simply relax on the porch overlooking the pond. Do not worry: your dog can splash around in the pool, swim and play on your heart's content. Each cabin has a porch, a door for dogs and fenced yard so your dog can play or slumber, standing in a safe environment, if you are absent the day.
- Brinda Beach Vacations – Conveniently located in Carroll on the upper banks of North Carolina, Brinda Beach offers more than 130 holiday homes for pets that welcome dogs. Play on the beach with his dog and watch as he frolics in the sand and surf, swim in the ocean or chasing crabs. After a day on the beach, unwind with a relaxing stroll on one of the nearby cycling / jogging, which are ideal for dog walking.
- Fire mountain – This is a secluded retreat on the top of the mountain, located a few miles outside Sugor & # 39; I, my luxurious cabin for pets with a beautiful view. You and your dog can run and play on more than 50 acres of open pastures and meadows. If you're feeling more adventurous, explore the hiking trails, located at the top of Fire Mountain at an altitude of over 4,000 feet.
- Cabins hidden Creek – These rental cottages for pets, located in the Great Smoky Mountains in the town of Bryson, offer a fantastic experience for you and your pet. It's no secret that dogs love to walk, so wear your walking shoes and explore the hiking and walking trails, designated as the friendly animals. Or visit the Island Park, located in the heart of the city, and enjoy a picnic. Hidden Creek Cabins also welcome cats.
- William and Garland Motel – This small, family-run hotel for pets, on a natural area of sand dunes, dunes Salter in Salter-Pete, located in the middle of Baga Baga on Crystal Coast of North Carolina. Enjoy a leisurely day at the beach, playing with his four-legged friend or take a walk in one of the areas intended for pet motel. The motel also welcomes cats.
- Hotel and candidates Duke Tower – Located in Durham hotel, which is located in pets, is located a few minutes from Duke University. Enjoy the sights of this beautiful area, and after a day of fun activities Take the dog for a walk across the street from the hotel on the American Tobacco Trail. You can also explore footpath on the east campus of Duke University that allows dogs. Cats are also welcome at the hotel.
vacation planning with your pet requires some training, so do your homework to make sure that the property is for pets, where you want to stay, well suited to you and your pet. To learn more about these and other hotels and accommodations for hotels in North Carolina, visit TripsWithPets.com. After a little research, you warrant that you and your pet will spend a happy and safe holiday, and you will create memories that you'll cherish for a lifetime.