There are several factors to consider when trying to find the best hotels in Chicago. Cost, location, amenities, and quality of service can all be included in the equation.
- Use the Internet to find the best hotels in Chicago. Budget-conscious travelers should look for less expensive hotels, usually found on South Michigan Avenue.
- Hotels near Chicago’s Loop and Near North Side tend to be more expensive.There are some good reasonably priced hotels found in the outlying areas of the city.
Hotels like the Long Hotel in Bronzville or the Best Western in Des Plains offer comfortable rooms at an affordable price. It’s just a short drive on the “L” to downtown Chicago.
- North Michigan Avenue is where you will find some of the most expensive hotels, such as the Tremont and the Marriott Chicago Downtown. While these luxury hotels may cost more, many of them offer the biggest discounts.
- If you want a hotel in downtown Chicago, consider a hotel located at the Loop. One of the largest hotels there is the Palmer House Hilton.
- People looking for hotels in a quieter semi-residential area may want to consider the Lincoln Park neighborhood. You can easily reach Michigan Avenue North and the Loop by taking the Chicago transit trains.
- Travelers can find some of the best hotel values in Chicago at the airport hotels. Consider staying at Chicago O’Hare Hilton or Hyatt Regency O’Hare Hare
There are many good hotel deals out there if you know where to find them. You don’t have to stay in a cheap hotel to save money – not when you can get discounted travel rates from some of Chicago’s best luxury hotels.